Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Drugs
I have started my preparations for my trip. I have currently received four shots with one more to go. The shots I have received are for hepatitis A & B, spinal meningitis, malaria and something else. Two oral meds for other things and all of them are guaranteed to make me sick before I go, so that when I get there I don’t get as sick as I could. I have two sets of pills to take when I get to India, one will make me sensitive to light and again they will both upset my stomach. I will be packing a small pharmacy.

Packing List
Drugs
Sari (my friend's mom is making)
Flashcards with words I will need
Over the counter medicine
2 Suits –for interviews
2 Dress shirts–for interviews
7 Sets of underclothes
Water Purifier
Ear plugs
Eye mask
Sunscreen
Aloe
Bug spray
Band-Aids
4 Pairs of shoes
7 Handkerchiefs
Backpack
Purse
5 Blouses
4 Skirts
Flashlight
Headlamp
Passport carrier
Digital camera
Gifts
Toliet paper
Kleenex
Empty bag for gifts to take home

Flashcards with words I will need
Not spicy please
Bathroom please?
Coffee please
Can I try that?
How much is that?
Please take that amount from the wad of bills.
Ha ha, where is the real bathroom?
Please
Thank you
I'm sorry
The pills I am taking have made me sick, where is a doctor, please, or a bathroom?
Hurry, please.
I feel better, what is that can I try it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home